Debi Cleans Houses was established in 2011. We have over 18 years of combined quality professional cleaning experience. We have a commitment to excellence. We believe in giving your home and your family the highest quality cleans for the money. The franchises can not compete with our quality and affordable rates.
- Professional scheduling
- We triple check our cleanings. (Franchises are trained to NEVER look again at a place they touched)
- We believe in respecting your home and privacy
- We believe the security of your home is as important as any cleaning.
- We offer cleanings in either a marked or unmarked car.
- We are generally some 50% or more off of the franchise companies.
- We believe in pricing to our market NOT nationwide pricing scales.
- Simply put if we can not clean it then it is likely time to replace it!! Period!
- High quality products from brands you know! Bissell, Oreck, Lemon Pine Sol, Method Cleaners, Oxy Clean, Simple Green, Mr. Clean, Bona, Rubbermaid Professional, Libman Professional.
Please use our automated quote form which sends specific home information directly to us. We can give you a accurate general quote with this information.
Proudly accepting credit and debit cards via Fully Secure Pay Pal invoicing now! Note: We invoice for the cleaning. Generally, 2-3 business days prior to your cleanings. If the invoice is NOT paid prior to the cleaning the cleaning is NOT performed. NO EXCEPTIONS. Thanks. This is for Pay Pal (debit and credit card payments only). Cash and Check can be left day of cleaning of course.
Basic Recurring Cleanings Item List (Weekly, Bi-Weekly, Monthly, One Time)
- Kitchen includes (cleaning counters, top of stove, behind, underneath, outside of all appliances, inside/outside of microwave, backsplash, sink)
- Floors (vacuuming carpeted areas, sweeping, microfiber sweep, mopping of hardwood, tile areas)(this includes all reachable areas of home.)
- Bathrooms (sanitizing and cleaning of toilets, cleaning of showers and bathtubs (NO deep grout cleaning) cleaning and shining faucets, cleaning counter tops, mirrors)(we no longer do custom shower glass enclosures)
- Dusting (Wet and Swiffer dusting of knick knacks, wood furniture, electronics, picture frames)
- Dusting of ceiling fan blades (rotated clean to clean room to room - we check them every clean)
- Empty bathroom, office, bedroom trash cans (kitchen as well provided there is a trash can outside)(replace with liners)
- Baseboards around toilet area (as needed)
- Windows Sills (must be reachable)
- Cob Web Removal (as needed/done 1st cleaning always)(in country or on lake we may discuss these)
- Backdoor windows, living area windows (if no blinds or screens), front door windows (rotated into recurring cleans only) (one time deep or basic cleans are charged at the below window rate)
- Can sweep most front and back porches for $10 additional. (If it is huge we will talk about it)
- Got a single story home and need the windows cleaned? We do the inside and out for $5 per small window. $10 per large window. About half the going rate of "professional" window washers. (Must be reachable with tall commercial step ladders)(You must remove screens prior to cleaning). (Price includes window sills)
Note: We do try to schedule deep cleanings on recurring cleaning clients about every 6 months (2 per year). The best home experience is to have this done. As it ties basic cleanings into the deep cleans. For complete home care.
Deep Cleaning Items (One Time, Quarterly, Every 6 months, Move In/Out)
Everything listed in Basic Cleaning Plus:
- Wet clean baseboards
- Dusting ceiling fan blades (must be reachable)(now rotated in regular cleans!)
- Cleaning door frames
- Cleaning Doors (comes with door frames)
- Fridges Inside (Extra)
- Clean outside of kitchen and bath room cabinets
- Inside of Ovens (Extra)
We do NOT do excessive clutter. To receive the best clean please de-clutter prior to our arrival. This is the BEST end cleaning product you receive. Rooms that are full of children's toys etc will not be cleaned if they are in the floor. Particularly, legos that destroy vacs.